Body Temperature Detection Camera
At Debt Squared we know that the best way to prevent the spread of Coronavirus is isolation. With the lockdown restrictions being slowly lifted by the government, we know that detecting the virus as early as possible is also vital. Our instant body temperature detection camera allows instant and accurate facial temperature monitoring of up to 30 people simultaneously and in a continuous flow. The readings are shown live on a monitor and fed dynamically to a Network Video Recorder which triggers an alert when a high body temperature is detected, allowing you to recognise which individual has the temperature.
As the UK tries to return to some normality, many businesses and organisations are relying on staff coming back to work so it is vital that we try to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in any way possible. As it is difficult for individuals to know if they have symptoms and for organisations to know if their employees have raised temperatures our non-contact accurate facial temperature monitoring system allows instant checks of up to 30 individuals simultaneously and in a constant flow.
This offers very fast response times and aids in the detection of potentially infected individuals.
How does our body temperature detection system work?
Any object with a temperature above absolute zero will emit a detectable amount of thermal radiation. A thermal camera converts infra-red radiation into grayscale values and matches those grayscale values to temperature values through an algorithm model.
Thermal cameras with high-temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever or in this instance a symptom of Coronavirus.
Our temperature detection system is ideal in particular for situations where it can be beneficial to measure the body temperature of employees working in large organisations, visitors into offices, or places that experience a high level of footfall, such as train and bus stations, airports, shopping centres, supermarkets and construction sites. Effectively any area or building where a large number of individuals can be expected to visit or congregate.
The Debt Squared detection system elements:
- The thermographic cameras are calibrated to an accuracy of ± 0.5°C. A higher degree of accuracy is obtained by incorporating the blackbody and intelligent compensation unit which increases temperature accuracy to ± 0.3°C.
- Measurement distance: 0.8m-2.5m or 2m-7m depending on the option chosen.
- Up to 30 targets (individuals) at the same time.
Blackbody Calibration Unit
- Blackbody is a standard temperature source used for temperature calibration.
- Measurements are affected by environmental factors so this device calibrates in real-time.
Smart NVR (Network Video Recorder)
- Integrated with face detection.
- Suitable for single-point emergency deployment and small or medium-sized project selection.
Body Temperature Checking Key Features
Real-time face tracking
Fast temperature measurement, detects temperature in up to 30ms.
High-level of accuracy
Can measure temperature within a ±0.5 °C or ±0.3 °C range (depending on option chosen).
The system can scan up to 30 people in high footfall areas continuously.
Bi-spectrum, dual channel, all-weather
The camera only need visible light to capture a human subject, allowing thermal imaging to be achieved in a range of conditions.
Remote scanning from up to 7 metres away.
Only measures facial temperature
Fast temperature measurement, detects temperature in up to 30ms.
Adjust settings based on environmental conditions.
The unit can be wall-mounted or used via a tripod giving you flexibility on where the camera can be located.
Where can the Debt Squared Body Temperature Detection system be used?
Our system is ideal for places which experience an unavoidable high level of footfall such as large office spaces, public transport and shopping centres. The system can also be used in pubs, restaurants, at large scale one off events, hospitals, medical centres and care homes.
Examples of how the body temperature detection can work for particular industries:
- Medical facilities – Since the outbreak of COVID-19, it has become vital that we offer protection to healthcare/key workers ‘on the front line’ who are risking their lives to help others at this time. The body temperature scanner can be used in hospital entrances, doctors surgeries or pop-up/field hospitals where there is a high footfall of both medical staff and members of the general public.
- Supermarkets – the UK government has deemed a visit to the supermarket as essential travel, and although only one member per household is allowed into most stores, supermarkets are likely to continue to see a rise in footfall over the coming weeks and months as we try to return to normal. As supermarkets continue to be very busy at this time so an additional precaution such as our body temperature scanner can provide an effective preventative measure to stop the spread of Coronavirus in stores across the UK.
- Public Transport – public transport usage at this time is unavoidable if you are a key worker or are required to travel to work and have no vehicle of your own. The Debt Squared body temperature scanner system can be used in transport hubs such as airports, tube stations, bus and train stations to quickly detect an infected passenger and to enable the appropriate action to be taken to reduce the spread of the virus. This sector is particularly important as we begin to come out of the lockdown period.
- Events – Whilst the majority of events have been cancelled for the foreseeable future, there are still many key events such as press conferences that will need to be carried out in a safe environment. A fever detection system can help to give key workers peace of mind in event environments that cannot be missed.
- Large Office Environments – As people are encouraged to start going back to work if working at home is not an option it is vital that your employees and staff members feel safe in their work environment. Installing a body temperature detection system will allow you and your team to feel at ease knowing that they are in a virus free environment.
How to create a Thermal Fever Screening Process
Set up a screening channel
Set up a quick screening channel in an indoor space to separate the space into a socially distanced channel in accordance with government guidelines.
Thermal camera quick screening
Our thermal fever screening solutions enable you to do a quick and efficient screening of the moving queue, identifying individuals with elevated body temperatures.
Secondary thermometer check
For any individual identified with a raised body temperature, we recommend using a calibrated medical thermometer in order to double-check their body temperature.
Why should I choose the Body Temperature Scanner?
Body Temperature Scanner VS Thermometers
|Debt Squared Body Temperature Scanner||Traditional Thermometer Temperature Scanner|
|30 individuals can be monitored within 30 milliseconds.||16 individuals temperature measured in 16 seconds.|
|30 individuals can be measured simultaneously and continuously.||Able to complete 1 temperate check at a time.|
|Dynamic real-time continuous detection. Allows a flow of people through the system rather than a stop and start system.||Irregular measurement. Stop and start process.|
|Intelligent automatic temperature detection. Reduces the need for physical contact and eliminates misreads from objects such as hot drinks and heavy coats.||Manual temperature measurement with increased need for physical contact for staff with the associated risks involved.|