Temporary Vertical Concrete Barriers (TVCBs) are used to provide demarcation and a physical barrier to unauthorised entry.
Where an immovable physical barrier is required that will prevent vehicle access, our on-hire concrete barriers, built to BS EN 1317 standard, provide the perfect temporary or permanent solution.
Concrete barriers are available in multiple shapes and sizes and are highly effective...
- At preventing access for fly-tippers
- At preventing access for squatters and other illegal occupation
- Against ram-raiders and terrorist attacks
- For creating a safe working area for a workforce
- In providing flood defences
- In protecting pedestrians from traffic
- As a secure base for fencing at public events
- At preventing unauthorised access to forecourts, car parks, fields and site compounds
- As counterweights, kentledge for scaffolding, fencing, cranes, etc.
Concrete barriers are ideal for protecting unoccupied car parks, private land and construction sites from unauthorised entry.
Concrete barriers / blocks are an effective solution for securing sites.
If you need any help or advice regarding your security requirements call us today on 0800 002 9049.