(CRAR) Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery
The Tribunal, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 creates a statutory right for the LANDLORD of a LEASE of COMMERCIAL PREMISES to utilise the enforcement procedure set out in the Act to recover RENT arrears.
The commercial business benefits delivered by Debt Squared Group
- A natural extension and escalation to any credit control function – moves debts off your desk quicker and reduces the risk of absconding tenants
- No cost exposure to the instructing agent or landlord
- Protective Controlled Goods Agreements – a Legal Charge over the assets for those tenants requiring short-term agreeable payment-plans
Debt Squared Group has created a streamlined system and process to improve the work-flow and communication with its clients in respect of CRAR. The features of the system include:
- Clients can submit singular or multiple instructions
- Secure data submission process
- Immediate and automated uploading of instructions into case management system – no manual data input
- System will self-generate 7-day Enforcement Notice, resulting in immediate action, commencing the legal process of CRAR
Act today to secure outstanding rent arrears
- Operates 7 days a week
- Certificated Enforcement Agent (Bailiff) coverage across England & Wales
- 24/7 payment facilities available to tenants
- Same day remittance on all cleared funds recovered from the defendant
- Comprehensive monthly Management Information Reports
We are successfully collecting thousands of pounds every month for Landlords. Speak with one of our Recovery Account Managers and let us start protecting your cash-flow today.
Require assistance in getting over-due monies recovered?
Our experts can provide professional advice to help.