National Account Manager
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Establishing brand new contacts and developing revenue streams from these contacts
The Job requirements include:
- Proven work experience as an on the road Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager. The job holder will have specific experience in the target markets relating to void property.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and support level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Brief in this order:
- Re-visit personal contacts from previous experience and translate these into transfers of profitable revenue for The Group.
- Oversee and deliver on the development of the existing customer base of The Group.
- Meet or exceed the absolute monetary targets set on a monthly basis.
What you are expected to do:
- You will be expected to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Ultimately new business is the key measure of this role
- In so doing, you will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations, Recovery Account Managers, Central Services, Group Services and Finance) in order to improve the entire customer experience.
- You will be required to travel in order to meet the demands of your customer base and new customers.
- You will utilise account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters within the portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Car Allowance and Commission Package
Would you like to apply for the above job role or request more information? Simply contact email@example.com with any questions and your CV.