Sales and Customer Relationship Administrator
- Working as the office based point of contact for any and all matters specific to The Firm’s accounts.
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Supporting the customer account management effort.
The Job requirements include:
- Proven work experience as an office based sales administrator.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Job Brief in this order:
- Service the needs of the existing customer base of The Group:
- Mailbox management
- Diary Management
- Responsible for coordinating new case loading into clearVIEW
- Submitting new instructions to Cerberus
- Liaising by email/telephone with Cerberus
- Creating Property Risk Reports & Quotations with Dave/new Client Accounts Manager for client submission
- Coordinating MI for internal weekly reviews
- Submitting client MI reports
• Coordinating subcontractor invoices are received
• Accounts processing & raising invoices
• Age-debt chasing
What you are expected to do:
- You will be expected to develop strong relationships with customers
- In so doing, you will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations, Recovery Account Managers, Central Services, Group Services and Finance) in order to improve the entire customer experience.
- You will utilise account management software (CRM)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters within the portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Monthly commission package
Would you like to apply for the above job role or request more information? Simply contact email@example.com with any questions and your CV.