What is smartPROP?
SmartPROP is a unique and efficient service designed for the property management industry, which has been created to rapidly DECREASE the time you spend dealing with void properties, and ensuring that your property portfolio retains its optimum rental value for the future.
smartPROP operates across the UK
Focused on partnership both with our customers and our supply chain. Debt Squared Group has developed smartPROP by listening to our customers and partners to deliver a flexible quality service for void properties with a complete range of security products and service operations.
We operate major service centres hubs based in London (3), North West, East Midlands, North Yorkshire/Teesside, South Yorkshire, West Midlands and Central Scotland. In addition to this we operate a network of satellite depots that hold stock and equipment, along with an intelligent networks of specialist partners covering all mainland postcodes.
It’s Easy As ABC
- Tell us what you require, or give us an overview and we will tailor a smartPROP package for you.
- We have over 70 operational teams and we operate a fleet of over 60 vehicles across our business group structure, which ensures we can provide excellent response times.
- Using our unique, intelligent network we provide everything you need to protect and future-proof your property portfolio.
End Of Tenancy/Forfeiture
Our smartPROP programme offers a fully supportive service, with its built-in End of Tenancy facility designed to streamline and simplify the process of property hand-back.
The smartPROP End of Tenancy service involves our team in making contact with a tenant prior to their occupancy ending (Typically within 72 Hrs).
Our appointed account manager will arrange for a representative to meet the tenant on the lease termination date at the demise premises and undertake a property hand-back.
Void Property Management
When your property is free of occupancy it is at its most vulnerable and offers a major challenge to manage efficiently and cost effectively.
From point of handover from when your property becomes void we undertake a full statue inspection along with risk assessment and then undertake ongoing inspections to ensure that your property is kept in the best possible condition through its period of vacancy all the way through to the point of re-occupation which we also handle on your behalf.
Once your property becomes void it becomes a major potential security risk, from a range of threats including theft, vandalism, fly-tipping and squatting.
We will undertake an initial risk assessment and recommend a range of security measures that we feel best meet the protection requirements of a particular building. From concrete bollards, to CCTV, steel doors and alarm systems we have you covered
Smart Building Technology
This element of the smartPROP service covers four key areas:
- Assessing your property against the minimum MEES standard requirements.
- The required solutions to address any gaps against the standards.
- Improving the efficiency of assets within central plant.
- Ensuring optimum configuration to ensure smart connectivity and future proofing of your property.
Fast, flexible and fully integratable
Debt Squared Group, part of The Clearway Group are the fastest growing void security contractor in the UK protecting in excess of £800m of assets on a rolling daily basis.
Why choose smartPROP?
- Be constantly in the know, protected and future-proofed
- Control Risk
- Crystal clear pricing for 100% customer satisfaction
Try smartPROP & you’ll never look back!
More and more contractors are signing up to smartPROP to help manage their void properties. Time is money, so smartPROP was specifically created to give you the control and information needed for the effective and efficient management of your property.
Refer a colleague and we'll donate £25 to FareShare
When you refer a colleague who goes on to use our smartPROP service, we will donate £25 to FareShare which will provide over 100 much needed school meals.
How it works
- Recommend our smartPROP services to a colleague.
- Ask them to quote DSGMEAL when instructing us via email.
- Once the instruction is completed and billed by us, Debt Squared Group will donate £25 to FareShare as a thank you.